Monday October 5th, at 3:30 PM (Italian hour), the round table “Interactive solutions for education, culture and museums” has taken place. It has been organized by the EU Delegation in Mexico. For EFGAMP – the European Federation of Game Archives, Museums and Preservation Projects, of which VIGAMUS is among the founding members and promoters – VIGAMUS Director Marco Accordi Rickards took part to the online panel to discuss with the other participants the interactive solutions in video games for education, culture and museum. Among the speakers:
- Lorena Aldana-Ortega, European Policy Coordinator, Europa Nostra.
- Juergen Bänsch, Director Policy and Public Affairs, ISFE.
- Harmke Heezen, High Road Studios, Germany.
- Lisa Lindén, Doris Film, Sweden.
- Elisa Navarro, Gargamel Estudio, Mexico.
- Roberto López Díaz, Siete Media, Mexico.
The event was moderated by Cristina Novio, Team Leader of EU-MX SDSF.